Is it still my birthday? I think Im still in celebration mode because Ive got cake cake cake on the brain. Maybe its because €œCake by the Ocean€ plays every 0.7 seconds on the radio. Hey, Im not complaining €“ I love cake (and that song).
Is there really any better way to show someone love than by baking them a cake? Yeah, you can cook them a casserole or a quinoa salad or no bake energy bites, but a cake. Its like a universal symbol for I LOVE YOU.
Ive always loved to bake. The height of my baking phase included obsessively watching Ace of Cakes and buying lots of fondant. That was fun. But now, I go for the vegan cake, and Im totally not missing out on anything. If these 10 EPIC cakes dont show you that vegan can be sinfully delicious, then nothing will. Youre hopeless.
We all need a slice or two of cake sometimes; its good for the soul. Thats probably all these vegan cake recipes are good for because they sure as hell arent good for your waistline€¦ but you know, sometimes you just want a damn piece of cake. And thats totally okay. Go for the gold!!!
Youre sure to be the party starter anywhere you bring one of these vegan cake recipes. Birthday parties, summer cookouts, graduation parties, for the office just cause youre nice, baby showers, your wedding?? Or, of course, for those times you just want to slap on some oven mitts and eat a piece of cake. Carpe diem, friends.
1. Vegan Cheesecake with Chocolate Chip Cookie Crust (gluten-free)
2. Cookie Dough Brownie Cake from Petite Allergy Treats (gluten-free)
3. 1 Bowl Apple Gingerbread Cake from Minimalst Baker
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake from Dora Daily
5. Vegan Vanilla Birthday Cake from The Cake Merchant
6. Vegan Lemon Cake from Sofia Von Porat
7. The Ultimate Vegan Chocolate Cake from It Doesnt Taste Like Chicken
8. Carrot Cake from Gimme Some Oven (gluten-free)
9. Blueberry Strawberry Banana Ice Cream Cake from This Rawsome Vegan Life (raw, gluten-free)
10. 1 Bowl Strawberry Cake from Vegan Richa