€œThese roast new potatoes are beautifully crispy on the outside, and soft and fluffy on the inside €
- 1 kg Jersey Royal potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary , leaves picked and bashed
- Wash your potatoes and parboil until almost tender. When done, drain them, drizzle with just a little touch of olive oil and roll in a teaspoon of sea salt, a little freshly ground black pepper and the rosemary.
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC/425ºF/gas 7. Put the potatoes in a roasting tray and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until golden. Or wrap them in tin-foil and throw them on the barbie for the same amount of time.