Baked Sesame Cauliflower Wings
1 cup water or soy milk
1 cup flour (any kind will work€”even gluten-free)
2 tsp. garlic powder
1 head cauliflower, chopped into pieces
1 Tbsp. sesame oil
1 tsp. sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup rice vinegar
1 Tbsp. Sriracha
Sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine the water or soy milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until well combined.
- Coat the cauliflower pieces with the flour mixture and place in a shallow baking dish. Bake for 18 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking, combine the sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and Sriracha in a small bowl.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the baked cauliflower and bake for an additional 5 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and enjoy.
Makes 4 servings