Need an easy healthy snack for kids and adults alike? Baked chick peas are the perfect answer. This is a plant based snack that is gluten free, soy free, corn free, and nut free.
Print 10 mins 25 mins 35 mins An easy snack for kids and adults alike. Vegan, gluten free, soy free, corn free, and nut free too! Author: Karen, Infused Veggies
- 3 15 ounce cans garbanzo beans
- 4 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Rinse and clean garbanzo beans under cold water and let drain. Pat dry between 2 paper towels.
- Add garbanzo beans and all remaining ingredients into a large ziplock bag or bowl and mix until well covered.
- Pour garbanzo bean mixture onto a large cookie sheet and bake for 25-35 minutes, depending on your oven and your preference for crunchiness.
- Let cool and enjoy as a great snack!