These vegan gluten free chocolate chip oatmeal cookies are ready in only 30 minutes and they are so much healthier than store bought.
You need to try them!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 20
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Gluten-free
- 2 tablespoons flax seed + 6 tablespoons water
- 1 cup oat flour (120 grams)*
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats (150 grams)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup agave syrup (100 grams)
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 355 º F or 180 º C.
- Add the flax seeds and the water in a blender, blend and keep it aside.
- Place the oatmeal, rolled oats, ground cinnamon, mashed banana, agave syrup and the flax eggs (flax seeds + water) in a bowl and mix all the ingredients.
- Scoop the dough (about 1.5 tablespoons each) onto baking sheet with baking paper. Press down on the dough mounds with your hands or a tablespoon to slightly flatten.
- Add the chocolate chips and bake the cookies until golden brown (for about 15 or 20 minutes).
- Remove and let set for about 5 minutes on the pan. Then transfer the cookies to a cooling rack until they are cool.
* You can make your own oat flour, grounding oats with a grinder, a blender or a food processor.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 88
- Sugar: 5.3 g
- Fat: 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 15.7 g
- Fiber: 2.2 g
- Protein: 2.6 g