Need a quick and easy artichoke dip for a party or get together that is delicious and healthy? You’ve found it!
This cold artichoke dip is easy to make, all ingredients go in the food processor at once and with a push of the button, done!
No need to watch your waistline with this yummy dip either, no oil or fat is used = only plant pure ingredients. Serve it with fresh cut veggies to keep it healthy or go with fan favorites of gluten free crackers or tortilla chips. Either way, your friends and family won’t be able to keep their hands off it. It’ll be gone before you know it – don’t forget to save a bit for yourself.
Print 10 mins 10 mins Need a quick and easy artichoke dip for a party or get together that is delicious and healthy? You’ve found it! Servings: 4 Author: Karen
- 1 15 ounce can artichoke hearts , drained chopped
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans , drained
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 medium sized lemons , squeezed
- 3 tablespoon fresh chives , chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor or blender, add all ingredients except for chives and salt and pepper.
- Pulse until you get desired consistency, I like mine thicker so a few pulses is all it takes.
- Transfer to a medium bowl, mix in chives and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with a thin slice of a radish or capers.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in closed container.
- Make it your own, do what works for you, have fun, and enjoy some iv, Infused Veggies.
- Infused Cold Artichoke Dip. Whole Food, Whole Life!
This a great dip for a hot summer day. Serve with fresh chopped veggies, crackers, or baguettes.
Infused Artichoke. Whole Food, Whole Life