Whether your plan is to watch a horror movie marathon, host a monster bash, or hand out candy to trick-or-treaters, chances are you’ve got sweets on your mind. Below are some cruelty-free treats that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
If youre like us, youre already preparing for a night of spooky fun this October 31.
If you’re a traditional ghoul who wants to indulge in your childhood favorites, pick up some of these “accidentally vegan” sweets at your local supermarket:
2. Sour Patch Kids
4. Sweet Tarts
7. Mike and Ike
8. Starburst candy corn
If you crave chocolatey classics:
10. Buccaneer Candy Bar (Go Max Go)
11. Jokerz Candy Bar (Go Max Go)
12. Mahalo Candy Bar (Go Max Go)
13. Justins Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
14. Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Bar, 72% Cacao Twilight Delight
15. Endangered Species Creme Filled Dark Chocolate Bars
For the vamps and villains with more sophisticated taste buds:
16. Allison’s Gourmet Vanilla Caramels
17. Sweet & Sara Halloween Marshmallows
If your plans include making your own spooky dishes for holiday potlucks or horror flick marathons, your options are virtually unlimited. Check out our list of frightfully festive vegan foods for inspiration.