Have you struggled to find a creamy ranch dressing that was dairy, egg, and gluten-free that still tasted like ranch? I tried every vegan ranch dressing and wasn’t able to find a tasty option. After exhausting all available options, I set out to make my own. Can also be made soy free!
This creamy ranch dressing took 3 years to perfect. I am proud to say it is by far one of my favorite recipes and also one of my friends and family’s favorites too. Every party and game day includes this dressing. I am always getting asked if it is REALLY vegan. I grin and reply, “Yup, can you believe it?”
I make this recipe weekly and store it in an airtight container. At dinner, I simply take it out of the fridge and serve it with fresh veggies. A perfect addition to any meal.
Print 5 mins 5 mins
A delicious creamy vegan ranch dressing that is delicious on just about everything! Your friends will be begging for this recipe.
Servings: 6 Author: Karen
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/3 cup vegan plain yogurt or vegan sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/8 cup chopped fresh chives or finely chopped scallions (green onions)
- Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended. Chill until cold and serve with fresh vegetables or put it on your favorite salad.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week. If you have soy allergies, replace the sour cream for vegan plain yogurt mixed with 1/2 fresh squeezed lemon. Remember to make it your own and have fun in the kitchen.