Vegan thousand island dressing is good enough to drink! This thousand island dressing is so easy you’ll never want to buy another pre-packaged version again. The dressing is allergy friendly. It is gluten-free, soy-free, corn-free, nut-free, non-gmo.
You can use this thousand island dressing on a burger, carrot hotdog, vegan rueben, and jackfruit reuben. It can also be used as a great easy dip for your favorite veggies.
Print 10 mins 10 mins
Vegan thousand island dressing and dip is so easy and delicious it’s good enough to drink. Put it on your vegan reuben, jackfruit reuben, carrot hot dog, or burger. I promise you’ll go back for seconds or thirds.
Course: dips Servings: 6 people Author: Vegan Gluten-Free Life
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise soy-free
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons dill relish
- ½ fresh lemon juice squeezed
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- dash kosher salt to taste
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, ketchup, relish, lemon, and sweet chili sauce until well blended.
- Refrigerate and enjoy as a dressing or dip.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.